The fact that many countries do no respect the LGTBIQ community rights, is no news. But ¿did you know that in many of them they do not have the right to donate blood? ¿Or that they are entitled to do so only when committed to celibacy?
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DONATE
Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, China, Croatia, Denmark, Slovenia, Estonia, Greece, Island, India, Israel, Lithuania, Slovakia, Malta, Norway, Philippines, Turkey, Japan, Czech Republic, Serbia, Sweden, Canada, EUA and the UK.
In all these countries, people from the LGTBIQ community are banned from becoming blood donors.
BECOME A DONOR
Go to any of the following Madrid official blood donation points to exercise your rights.
- Centro Especialidades Argüelles
- Centro Especialidades Pontones
- Hospital Clínico de San Carlos
- Hospital Fundación Jiménez Díaz Madrid
- Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón
- Hospital Infantil Universitario Niño Jesús
- Hospital Universitario 12 Octubre
- Hospital Universitario de la Princesa
- Hospital Universitario Infanta Leonor
- Hospital Universitario La Paz
- Hospital Universitario Ramón y Cajal
- Hospital Universitario Santa Cristina
- Hospital Virgen de la Torre
In order to become a blood donor you will only need to bring your passport or ID and give a Spanish contact address.