Wednesday, June 28th. 14:00-15:30
With same-sex marriage and joint adoption becoming legal in more and more countries, an ever increasing number of families are now made up of people from the LGBTQIA+ community. How can these families live equally? What are the challenges they face? And, most importantly, how do we achieve global acceptance for them?
- Maria Von Känel: International Family Equality Day Coordinator and Co-Secretary of the European Lesbian* Conference.
- Jesús Santos Homobono: Member, Galehi and Board Member, NELFA.
- Charo Alises: Lawyer and President of the Human Rights Commission of the Colegio de Abogados de Málaga.
- Diane Rodríguez Zambrano: Trans Activist, President of the Ecuadorean Federation of LGBT Organisations.
- Marta Garchitorena: Educator and Education, Gender and Diversity Advisor.