CLOSING: FUTURE ACHIEVEMENTS AND NEEDS TO BUILD A STRONG LGBTQIA+ MOVEMENT AROUND THE WORLD
Wednesday, June 28th. 16:00-18:00
Continuing with the themes examined in previous plenary sessions and following the reading of the Madrid Summit Declaration, it is important for us to take a retrospective look at how far we’ve already come and plan what is left to do in the future in order to achieve an inclusive world, free of Human Rights violations.
- Maurice Tomlinson: Lawyer, Senior Policy Analyst, Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network.
- Zanele Muholi: Visual Activist and Photographer.
- Gopi Shankar Madurai: Activist, writer and Founder of Srishti Madurai LGBTQIA+ Student Volunteer Movement.
- Myrna Cunningham Kain: President, Center for the Autonomy and Development of Indige- nous Peoples.
- Helen Kennedy: Co-Secretary General, ILGA.
- Federico Mayor Zaragoza: President, Instituto DemosPaz y International Commission Against the Death Penalty.
- Mark Chapman: Ex-President, Interprid.