POLICE AND STATE SECURITY FORCES
Wednesday, June 28th. 09:00-10:30
For minorities who face potential agression from their fellow citizens, police protection becomes essential, although it is not always guaranteed in many parts of the world. How do state security forces act towards the LGBTQIA+ community? What can they do to help?
- Göran Stanton: Police Inspector in Sweden.
- Iván Martínez: President, LGTBIpol.
- Victor Olisa: Chief Superintendent, London’s Metropolitan Police.
- Souad Boumedien: Member of the Dutch Police.
- Manuel Ródenas: Member of Asociación de Abogados Contra los Delitos de Odio, a Spanish Lawyer Organisation Against Hate Crimes.