SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS
Wednesday, June 28th. 09:00-10:30
Society needs families to be protected not only in terms of equal marriage, but also in their freedom to have children. Unfortunately, it is only a few countries in the world that have the legal means to guarantee equality as far as sexual reproductive rights go. Adoption, IVF treatment, and other questions will be discussed.
- Najma Kousri: Lawyer and Co-Coordinator of the Committe of Sexual, Bodily and Reproductive Rights.
- Antonio Requena: Fertility Treatment Specialist, Clínicas IVI.
- Ricardo Baruch: Activist and Public Health and Sexual Reproductive Rights Researcher.
- Marisa Soleto: Director, Fundación Mujeres.
- Isabel Serrano: Gynaecologist, Madrid Salud and Federación de Plani cación Familiar Estatal.
- Ruth Vargas Rincón: Anthropologist and Member, Organismo Internacional de Juven- tud OIJ.
- Jose Ángel Santoro: Political Activist, Madrid Summit Organising Committee.