HOW BRANDING AND MARKETING CAN HELP WITH THE PROMOTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Tuesday, June 27th. 10:00-11:30
Branding and marketing can have a huge e ect on the perception and acceptance of the LGBTQIA+ community. Inclusive marketing strategies have the potential to reach wide audiences of varying demographics and have a great impact on society at large. These strategies a ect not just the target potential customers but also employees, suppliers, and the very communities in which they operate. How can branding and marketing help with LGBTQIA+ integration and visibility? What are the best practices? What must be improved?
- Isabel Mastrodomenico: Director, Agencia Comunicación y Género.
- Beatriz Recio: Director and Founder, Womantalent.
- Carlos Sáinz: Director of Global European Marketing, eBay.
- Geert Paemen: Director of Sustainability, Telefónica.
- Anna Bastín Löwgren: Brand Manager, True Colours.
- Eva García: Business Developer VINOTERRA.
- Francisco Polo: Federal Secretary of Entrepreneurship, Science and Innovation, PSOE..