CHALLENGE OF NEW, REACTIONARY POLITICAL MOVEMENTS
Tuesday, June 27th. 15:00-16:30
The global political panorama in 2017 is one of complexity, with radical and extremist movements making gains in certain parts of the world — a reality that shouldn’t be ignored. We must ask why it is developing and what its possible consequences are.
- Peter Tatchell: Activist and Director, the Peter Tatchell Foundation.
- Mia Sundelin: President, Rainbow Rose.
- Ashton Giese: Major Gifts Officer, OutRight International.
- Luis Abolafia: International Programmes Director, Victory Institute.
- Marisa Revilla Blanco: Directora del Departmento de Sociología, UCM.