LATIN AMERICAN & CARIBBEAN VIEW
Tuesday, June 27th. 15:00-16:30
With the responsibility of shedding light on the LGBTQIA+ reality of all parts of the world, there is a special need for those which are most troubled and urgent: Africa, Asia, Central America, Eastern Europe, and the one which concerns us for this panel: Latin America & Caribbean View.
- Tamara Adrián: Member, Legislative Assembly of Venezuela and Representative of the Venezuelan LGBTI Network — VENEZUELA.
- Gustavo Pecoraro: Parliamentary Advisor, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires Legislature — ARGENTINA.
- Maurice Tomlinson: Lawyer, Senior Policy Analyst, Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network — JAMAICA.
- Diane Rodríguez Zambrano: Trans Activist, President of the Ecuadorean Federation of LGBT Organisations — ECUADOR.
- Lol Kin Castañeda: Human Rights Activist in Mexico.
- Esteban Paulon: Subsecretary for Sexual Diversity of the Santa Fé Government, Vice-President of FALGTB — ARGENTINA.