HOW TO CREATE A LGBTQIA+ FRIENDLY WORKPLACE
Tuesday, June 27th. 12:00-13:30
Most of us spend a great deal of our lives at work. It is therefore imperative that the workplace is an environment where one can feel at ease and can carry out their job without being subjected to unequal treatment or having to remain in the closet due to fear of the consequences. In 2016, FELGTB released the EMDIS report with best practices and strategies of companies operating in Spain regarding diversity of sexual orientation and gender identity. This report analyzed ve main areas: equality policies, training and enablement, business culture, LGBT employee networks and external communications. Together with the report, the ranking of the top 10 companies was published. Join us in this workshop to learn from the experience of ve of those companies in a panel organised by REDI, the Business Network for LGBTI Diversity and Inclusion in Spain.
- Daniel Sanz: Diversity and Inclusion, AXA España.
- María José Sanz Jiménez: Global Lead for Accenture Enterprises Services for Government (AESG) Business Service and Iberia Inclusion and Diversity Lead.
- Ángel Rodrigo: Responsible for Selection, Diversity and Inclusion, Vodafone España.
- Nieves Delgado: Enterprise Sales Vicepresident, Executive Sponsor of the LGBT Network, IBM España.
- Miguel Castro: Director Global of Culture and Identity, SAP SE. Co-founder & CoordinatorofREDI.