THE CURRENT SITUATION OF LGBTQIA+ HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE WORLD
Monday, June 26th 17:30-19:00
The Madrid Summit has the duty of denouncing the numerous Human Rights violations that are taking place around the world, and aims to put an end to these injustices. With the support of the Ayuntamiento de Madrid and the Comunidad de Madrid, the opening ceremony will o cially inaugurate a progressive dialogue which will take place throughout the conference thanks to the involvement of people from all around the globe who will come together to establish the next hurdles to overcome in the creation of the Madrid Summit Declaration.
- Jennifer Liza Chang Dazol: Director, eBay Greater Europe and Executive Producer, the Documentary Out & Around.
- Fotis Filippou: Subdirector, Amnesty International Europe.
- Daniele Viotti: Member of the European Parliament and Co-President of the LGBTI Intergroup in the European Parliament.
- Ioannis Deimitrakopoulos: Head of Department for Equality and Citizens Rights, the Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) of the European Union.
- Amaranta Gómez Regalado: Activista Muxhe and Social Anthropologist.
- José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero: Former Prime Minister of Spain.
- Joyce Hamilton: Co-Chair, ILGA Europe.
- Pepa Bueno: Journalist.