VIOLENCE AND BULLYING
Monday, June 26th. 15:00-16:30
The heteronormative, patriarchal laws and traditions that make up our society often damage what is seen as di erent. Members of the LGBTQIA+ community, like those of so many minorities, are vulnerable to physical and verbal assaults, school bullying, and a high murder and suicide rate — especially in countries seen as “less tolerant” or even hostile. How do we collectively condemn such injustices? How does homophobia start? Where does it finish?
- Ksenija Joksimovic: Co-Chair, IGLYO.
- Manuel Sánchez Moreno: PhD Candidate in International Law, University of Cordoba.
- Pablo Campos: Vice-President, STOP Violencia de Género Digital.
- Joaquín Álvarez: Secondary School Teacher and Director of an LGBTQIA+ Department in Secondary Schools.
- Esther Aren: Chief Inspector of The Spanish National Police and Regional Delegate for Citizen Participation
- Candy Yun: Director, Korean Sexual-Minority Culture and Rights Center.
- Nacho Rabadán: Journalist and Activist.