Monday, June 26th. 15:00-16:30
With the responsibility of shedding light on the LGBTQIA+ reality of all parts of the world, when it comes to the African continent our aim has been to represent as many regions as possible. During this panel representatives from the North, South, East, West, and Center of Africa will discuss the current situation of the community across the continent.
- Kasha Nabagesera: Founder and Executive Director, Freedom and Roam Uganda — UGANDA.
- Yahia Zaidi: Co-Founder and Board Member, MantiQitna Network — SOUTH AFRICA.
- Najma Kousri: Co-Coordinator of the Committe of Sexual, Bodily and Reproductive Rights —TUNISIA.
- Alimi Bisi Ademola: Executive Director, Bisi Alimi Foundation — NIGERIA.
- Michèle Ndoki: Vice-President of the Association pour la Défense de l’Homosexualité — CAMEROON.
- Fernando Alberto Barbosa Dos Santos Rodrigues: Anthropologist, Associate Professor, UCM.