HOW TO MAKE THE LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY INCLUSIVE REGARDLESS OF CLASS, ETHNICITY AND DISABILITY
Monday, June 26th. 10:00-11:30
The LGBTQIA+ community often encounters varying levels of acceptance dependent on social and economic status, work or regional environment, race and ethnicity. How do we achieve equality for the community and make sexual orientation a non-issue, regardless of context?
- Ioannis Deimitrakopoulos: Head of Department for Equality and Citizens Rights, the Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) of the European Union.
- Demetrio Gómez: Educator, Activist and Member of ROMED.
- Pascal Smet: Minister for Mobility and Public Works, Brussels-Capital Region.
- Reginaldo Agustín Nguema Mangue: Secretary, Gays Africains Émigration.
- Rocío Pérez: President, COCEMFE Huelva.
- Josephine Yith Epse Ndzana: Alternatives Cameroun.
- Maria Caterina La Barbera: Lawyer and Professor of Law at Universidad Nebrija.