A LOOK TO THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY
Monday, June 26th. 10:00-11:30
Islam has been one of the more di cult religions for the LGBTQIA+ community to develop and establish itself in, but is this still the case nowadays? With the experience of Muslims who also work within the LGBTQIA+ community, we will look to assess the needs and successes of this collective.
- Ludovic-Mohammed Zahed: Founding Imam of the First Inclusive Mosque in Paris, Founder, Tour du Monde des Enfants du SIDA.
- Nessrin el Hachlaf Bensaid: Lawyer and Journalist.
- Daniel Ahmed Said: Social Educator and Activist in the Field of Islamaphobia, Sexual Diversity and Gender within Islam, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- Hafedh Trifi: Member of Damj, Tunisian Association for Justice and Equality and Member of the LGBTQIA+ Coalition in Tunisia.
- Muhsin Hendricks: First LGBTQIA+ Imam of South Africa.