YOUTH AND LGBTQIA+ EDUCATION
Monday, June 26th. 10:00-11:30
Youth culture may be in constant evolution, but one thing’s for certain: it faces a society created by more close-minded generations. With perspectives from all over the continent, we try to answer the question of how to educate young people on the realities of being LGBTQIA+.
- Carly Walker-Dawson: Secretary-General, International Falcon Movement — Socialist Education International.
- Fuensanta Pastor: Youth and Education Programme Coordinator, Apoyo Positivo.
- Jose Joaquín Álvarez: Secondary School Teacher and Director of an LGBTQIA+ Department in Secondary Schools.
- Juan Manuel Carrasco: Juan Manuel Carrasco: Secondary School Teacher and Education Coach with FELGTB.
- Eduardo Petrini: Legislator, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires Legislature, Vice-President of the Commission for Women, Children, Adolescents and Youth.
- Ana Pérez Curiel: Teacher, Executive Member, ASDE, Pedagogía Scout.
- Álvaro Ros: President, It Gets Better Spain.